How to create new reseller account and assign name servers to it?
This is quick tutorial on how to create new reseller and assigning the name servers to it.
Follow the below instuctions:
1. Login to your cPanel of Master reseller account.
2. Go to Master Reseller CP located in the bottom of your cPanel under Software/Services Menu.
3. In there, Go to Reseller menu and then Create Reseller link.
4. Fill the form, insert the Private Nameservers as follow : ns1.customersdomain.com, ns2.customersdomain.com
5. Goto domain panel and then Select the domain, Open the domain's Child Name servers.
6. Insert the name servers as you have inserted early, with the IPs in corresponding to each other i.e: ns1.customersdomain.com in IP field write the following IP address : 18.104.22.168 and repeat the same step for ns2.customersdomain.com with the IP: 22.214.171.124
7. Goto domain's Name Servers and write the above name servers that you have created early.
8. Save the settings and you're done.
Was this answer helpful?
The following article explains how to create a new domain account in cPanel. To create a...
The following article explains how to create new reseller account having master reseller...
The following article explains creation of child name servers for the new reseller, it is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution