The following article explains how to create a new domain account in cPanel.
To create a new domain account, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your cPanel Control Panel located at http://whm.yourdomain.com.
- Login using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- From the left side menu, under Account Functions, click Create a New Account.
- Enter the necessary information:
- Domain: enter a domain
- UserName: enter a username
- Password: enter a password
- Contact Email: enter a contact email address
- Package: select a package from the drop down
- Dedicated IP: check this option if you wish to assign a dedicated IP to the domain
- Shell Access: check this option if you wish to enable shell access for this domain
- Frontpage Extensions: check this option if you wish to publish your site with FrontPage
- Cgi Access: check this option if you wish to enable Cgi access for this domain
- cPanel Theme: select a theme from the drop down
- Give Reseller Privileges: check this option if you wish to enable reseller privileges
- Use domain registry nameservers: check this option if you are using the name servers of the domain registry
- Overwrite Existing Dns Zones: check this option if you wish to overwrite existing Dns information
- Click Create