How do i create new reseller account ?
The following article explains how to create new reseller account having master reseller privileges.
- Login to your cPanel account by using login details provided to you by us.
- Navigate to the Software/Services tab located at the bottom of main cPanel's page.
- Click the Master Reseller CP link, the new window appears.
- Now navigate to the menu link Resellers
- New sub-menu will appear now click on create reseller link
- Now fill all the form fields accordingly, as follow:
- Domain name : resellerdomain.com
- Username : username for new reseller account
- Password : password for new reseller account
- Email ID : email address for new reseller account
- Package : Select the package from the list (must be created from WHM)
- Allowed Disk Space : the disk space reseller will have
- Allowed Bandwidth: monthly bandwidht reseller will have
- (Check overselling for both of above inputs if you want to let your reseller create unliimted web hosting package otherwise uncheck them)
- Limit Accounts : cPanel accounts that new reseller can create
- Private Nameservers 1 : ns1.resellerdomain.com
- Private Nameservers 2 : ns2.resellerdomain.com
- (You must create child name servers for reseller domain from domain control panel pointing to the ips of server)
- Now click create. Your new reseller account is created.
Was this answer helpful?
The following article explains how to create a new domain account in cPanel. To create a...
This is quick tutorial on how to create new reseller and assigning the name servers to it....
The following article explains creation of child name servers for the new reseller, it is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution