How do i create new cPanel account ?
The following article explains how to create a new domain account in cPanel.
To create a new domain account, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your cPanel Control Panel located at http://whm.yourdomain.com.
- Login using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- From the left side menu, under Account Functions, click Create a New Account.
- Enter the necessary information:
- Domain: enter a domain
- UserName: enter a username
- Password: enter a password
- Contact Email: enter a contact email address
- Package: select a package from the drop down
- Dedicated IP: check this option if you wish to assign a dedicated IP to the domain
- Shell Access: check this option if you wish to enable shell access for this domain
- Frontpage Extensions: check this option if you wish to publish your site with FrontPage
- Cgi Access: check this option if you wish to enable Cgi access for this domain
- cPanel Theme: select a theme from the drop down
- Give Reseller Privileges: check this option if you wish to enable reseller privileges
- Use domain registry nameservers: check this option if you are using the name servers of the domain registry
- Overwrite Existing Dns Zones: check this option if you wish to overwrite existing Dns information
- Click CreateAccount will be created and fully functional.
Was this answer helpful?
The following article explains how to create new reseller account having master reseller...
The following article explains creation of child name servers for the new reseller, it is...
This is quick tutorial on how to create new reseller and assigning the name servers to it....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution